Atlanta Campus Wide Announcement Request
The Dean of Students office is happy to assist you with your campus announcement needs! Please note that all announcements originating in our office must be University sponsored/approved and of a "Campus Wide" nature (they must be inter-program/disciplinary and apply to the campus body audience as a whole).
In order to submit an Atlanta Campus List Serve and/or DMP Announcement, please download the applicable Campus Wide Announcement request form(s) via the links below and follow submission guidelines. Completed requests must include all required information and may be modified by the Dean of Students' office for optimal content and formatting display.
Atlanta Campus Wide Email List Serve Marketing Guidelines
In an effort to streamline the number of emails being received by our Atlanta/RAC Mercer students, our office now sends out a twice a week "newsletter" format email. This consolidated mailing is sent from the Dean of Students' office on Monday and Thursday mornings. Please carefully read submission guidelines below. If after reading the below information carefully you have any additional questions, please contact Yiskah Tucker (email: firstname.lastname@example.org | phone: (678) 547-6824).
Items submitted will be presented in sequential order according to date of event. Submission timeline as follows:
- Monday AM: Submissions accepted Tuesday 3:00 pm –Thursday 3:00 pm
- Thursday AM: Submissions accepted Thursday 3:00 pm –Tuesday 3:00 pm
Using the submission form found below, please provide the following information:
- If submitting flyer, it must be LANDSCAPE orientation!
- Text not to exceed 35 words –feel free to use this text to include links to additional information!
- Text must clearly include date, time, location, organization/program/school if sponsoring if applicable.
- One graphic submitted in either jpeg or png format. Please, NO portrait oriented or small text FLYERS! These images will possibly be resized based on number of items included in each email so please ensure graphic can be easily read if size is reduced.
- Contact information for event questions clearly identified
- If event/item is being submitted by a student organization, faculty/staff advisor contact and approval must be included.
Submissions should be uploaded via this link by the submission deadline.
Download List Serve Submission Form
Upload to http://goo.gl/Jt8SXD by submission deadline.
Atlanta Campus Wide DMP Marketing Guidelines
DMP (Digital Media Player) announcements must adhere to the following format guidelines:
- Submitted at least three (3) business days prior to desired first day of inclusion in DMP presentation.
- Created as a powerpoint slide using the official Campus Wide Announcement template (See below)
- or is submitted in a JPEG or PNG format measuring 9"x 5.4" (or 675 x 410 px)
Announcement request form properly and completely filled out (including any approvals that are necessary).
Please be aware that the Campus Wide Announcement DMP Presentation is made twice an hour at the: 10 and: 40 minute marks.
Download DMP request form & template
The Dean of Students office reserves the right to make any formatting and editing changes for optimal display results.
Form and Announcement to be submitted via email to Tucker_YG@Mercer.edu .
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our offices!