Student Grievance Policy


For Academic grievances, per official policy please attempt to handle complaints as close to the source as possible.  If it is necessary to follow the Formal Resolution Procedure, please submit your written grievance to your appropriate department chair or program director.  


For NON-ACADEMIC grievances, please submit a completed reporting form (found below) to the Atlanta Dean of Students' Office.  

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Atlanta Dean of Students' Office at (678) 547-6824.  Thank you! 

Student Grievance Reporting FormNon-Academic Grievance DOWNLOAD FORM HERE (For non-academic grievances, please complete form and email to Dean Claire Dyes at

Link to Grievance (Academic & Non-Academic) Policy

The dean of students or student affairs designee on each campus serves as a resource for students seeking assistance with grievance procedures.

updated 05.18.16